- Set a clear routine with each child using the timetable and the daily learning set.
- Read all communications that come out from the school to ensure they are fully aware and up to date with news.
- Support their children to complete all of the learning set, encouraging them to work independently as much as possible.
- Liaise with school staff and seek support on behalf of their child when needed, with class teacher via email.
- Ensure courtesy and politeness to any member of staff within any communication.
- Provide access to the learning offered for their children.
- Support their children by emailing the teacher pictures of completed work for assessment and feedback, or as directed by the class teacher.
- Communicate with the class teacher when necessary using the class e-mail address.
- Maintain vigilance in monitoring their child’s online usage, in light of important E-Safety Guidance.
- Share these expectations with their children.
School staff when sessions are live or recorded agree to:
- Only use my school email and account to access a virtual lesson or video conference.
- I will be polite and respectful at all times.
- I will conduct myself as if I were in the classroom.
- I will dress in an appropriate fashion.
- I will try to ensure the space where I am working will be suitable.
- I will try to minimise distractions.
- I will not record any of the sessions or take photographs or screen shots.