A few dates for your diary:
- Easter Egg Competition – your child will be decorating an egg in school. We will be providing eggs for the children and everything they need to decorate one. There will be prizes for the each class for the best decorated egg. There will be a prize for the best Family Egg made at home. If you can bring this into school from Tuesday 2nd April they will be displayed in the hall and also on our social media pages. Winning egg will be chosen on Thursday 4th April.
- Parents Evenings – Monday 25th March – Wednesday 27th March – Bookings via Parentmail only.
- Nursery Farm Trip – The Alice Room (3 Years) Thursday 14th March – there is no session on this day if you are not attending the visit to the farm with your child.
- Nursery Farm Trip – The Isobel Room (2 Years) Thursday 21st March – there is no session on this day if you are not attending the visit to the farm with your child.
- Year 1 – Centre For Life – Museum of the Moon – Thursday 14th March – details have been emailed to you
- Year 4 – Beamish –Wednesday 20th March – details have been emailed to you
- Year 4 – Athletics Festival – Thursday 21st March – Full PE kit to be in school
- Year 2- Athletics Festival – Thursday 14th March – Full PE kit to be in school
- Reception – Gymnastics Festival – Tuesday 26th March – Full PE kit to be in school
- Reception – Farm Trip – Friday 29th March – details have been emailed to you
- Year 3 – Open Zone Tuesday 26th March – Packed lunch required
- Easter Holiday – School ends for Easter Holidays 3.30pm on Friday 5th April and re-opens on Tuesday 23rd April
- After School Care- must be paid for and booked in advance each Monday morning – there are no exceptions we can not guarantee your session unless you book and pay each Monday. The register closes at 1.00pm
- Nursery Breakfast Club – All sessions must be booked no later than lunchtime on Monday.
- Late Collection of Children – Can I please ask that all parents please collect their children on time at the end of the school day. Nursery – 11.45 am & 3.30pm, Key Stage 1 – 3.15pm and Key Stage 2 – 3.30pm. If you are going to be late please contact the school.
- PE Kit – children MUST wear a plain white T- shirt (no designer logos) and black shorts.
- After School Sports Clubs will recommence from Tuesday 30th April . Information will be emailed to you via Parentmail.
- SATS – Year 6 13th May – 17th May – SATS Breakfast Booster Club each morning. Information will come to you via email/Parentmail.
- Thurston April 1st – April 5th – Final payment must be made no later than 22nd March via Parentmail .
- Thurston Parents Meeting – Wednesday 13th March 3.30pm in the main school hall
- Inset – we have added an inset date to our calendar – Thursday 2nd May – School Closed