Statement of Intent
Our Statement of Intent at Lord Blyton Primary School is to ensure all people associated with the school join together to provide an environment in which members of the school community will have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
We hope to provide a quality service and involve the wider community in the achievement of our mission.
- To help pupils to develop lively and enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills;
- To help pupils to aquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in an ever changing world;
- To help pupils to use Literacy and Numeracy effectively;
- To instill respect for religion, moral values and tolerance of other race, religions and ways of life;
- To help pupils to understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations;
- To help pupils appreciate human achievements and aspirations;
- To ensure all members of the school community are involved in its development
- To help pupils understand the role of British values in society including, democracy, the rules of law, individual liberty and respect and tolerance of those with different faiths.